We could all use a little support these days. Let me know if you find this Helpful Resources list useful!
As a holistic nutritionist, I believe in a 360o approach to health and wellness. Our bodies are host to such intricate and complex systems, each overlapping and affecting the next – we can’t heal or alter one part without considering the others. The same goes for outside the body – community care is essential for wellbeing!
Local (Victoria, BC) Healthcare Practitioners
- Juniper Family Health
- Flourish Naturopathic
- Acacia Health
- Dr. Stephanie Bayliss
- Dr. Amelia Patillo
- Dr. Arezou Babri
Counsellors / Therapists
- Lisa Mortimore, PhD, RCC
- Selkie Counselling – Alexandra Shewan, MC, RCC
- Sean Frey, RCC
- Hannah Hilyer, RSW, MSW
Energy Work / Reiki
- AIP Certified Coach Directory | Find a trained and certified Coach in your area to support you through the Autoimmune Protocol.
- The Paleo Mom | Where the AIP began!
- Autoimmune Wellness | The definitive resource for supporting autoimmune disease with diet and lifestyle considerations.
- Phoenix Helix | AIP Recipe Roundtable and countless resources.
Mental Health Resources
Local (Victoria, BC) Aid + Support Systems
- Victoria Counselling Services and Crisis Lines | Very comprehensive list of resources!
- Fernwood Wellness Library | Community Care – Take what you need, leave what you can.
- Community Food Support + Community Fridge Victoria
- The Mustard Seed Food Bank
This Helpful Resources page will be updated regularly. Let me know if you think something is missing!